International Market Research Agency
2Europe is a market research agency that provides international market research services and uses the insight gained to help clients develop informed and practical marketing / business strategies. The insight provided is based on nearly 20 years of experience in market research with clients throughout EMEA, APAC, North & Central America. As an agency our objective is to provide insight and strategic direction to help our clients grow, be more profitable and more competitive.
What is driving your company strategy?
2Europe, provides insight solutions from international marketing research to help develop these strategies. Using a combination of industry sector and subject matter expertise, technical and commercial understanding, we provide insight and strategic direction to help our clients grow, be more profitable and more competitive.
2Europe stands out from traditional consultants and research agencies by delivering practical, actionable and value driven solutions and strategies based on evidence and do not merely deliver data or reports. Our clients make smart, confident business decisions from sound insight which is based on over 20 years of experience.
The key marketing research subjects in which we work are:
||Brand and Communication Strategy
||Satisfaction and Loyalty
|Sales channel development
Particular expertise is applied to the following industry sectors:
- Technology – engineering, consumer electronics, IT and telecoms market research
- Building and construction market research
- Healthcare market research
- Finance market research
- Not for profit – professional institutes, trade association and charities market research
- Business to business market research
- Business to consumer market research
2Europe also provides dedicated research support services for management consultants and agencies.
2Europe provides comprehensive quantitative and qualitative marketing research services ensuring the most appropriate and cost effective methodologies are used on each project:
- Telephone research (CATI and IDIs)
- Focus groups and executive depths
- Online studies
- Face to face, in home, in store and hall tests