Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) increases accuracy, improves productivity, reduces turnaround times and provides greater management control than pen and paper questionnaire management.
The CATI solutions from 2Europe and other professional research agencies provide a number of benefits for your surveys:
- Hardware, software and network capability have high performance and response speed. This ensures there are no time delays during an interview. Backup procedures are robust and implemented to ensure no loss of data.
- Questionnaire design is capable of accommodating complex skip patterns, correct branching and response logic. The interviewer can be prompted to correct inaccurate responses and consistency checks are performed.
- Backward navigation enables any errors to be corrected maximising response accuracy.
- Questions presented in a long list are rotated to minimise bias due to question ordering.
- Tabulations are automatically calculated in real time eliminating the need for laborious and potentially inaccurate manual data entry and development of tabulations.
- Open ended responses are readily available for editing, coding and reporting.
- Interviewers notes (customer names, call back dates and times etc) are easy to enter and retrieve.
- Questionnaire code is relatively easy to change or modify in the event of changes becoming necessary during the project giving clients flexibility to modify questionnaires during a survey.
If you’d like to know more about how CATI improves the reliability of your surveys please don’t hesitate to give us a call.